Recently, Aleksandra Chichikova, from Belarus, was announced as the winner of the Miss Wheelchair World [http://misswheelchairworld.com/]
The increasingly popular wheelchair beauty pageant was held on October 8, 2017 in Warsaw, Poland.
Other notable winners included:
- I Vice Miss Wheelchair World 2017 – Lebohang Monyatsi (the Republic of South Africa)
- II Vice Miss Wheelchair World 2017 – Adrianna Zawadzińska (Poland)
- Miss Individuality 2017 – Oksana Kononets (Ukraine)
- Miss Smile 2017 – Nadjet Meskine (France)
- Miss Activity 2017 – María Díaz (Chile)
- Miss Charm 2017 – Adrianna Zawadzińska (Poland)
- Miss Miss Kindness 2017 – Vahen King (Canada)
- Miss Lifestyle Designers 2017 – María Díaz (Chile)
- Miss Foto 2017 – Adrianna Zawadzińska (Poland)
- Miss Popularity 2017 – Rajalakshmi Shankar Janardhana Murthy (India)
About Miss Wheelchair World
Miss Wheelchair World is a project that was created with the goal of changing the image of disabled women throughout the world. It was organized by The Only One Foundation with a second purpose of showing that beautiful women who are wheelchair bound live throughout the world.
The competition is a reminder not only that beauty comes in many different forms – but also that being wheelchair bound doesn’t mean that you have to be constrained.
Every woman [in] a wheelchair has [a] right to be whoever she wants and to feel beautiful.
About The Only One Foundation
The Only One Foundation was founded by two disabled mothers who wanted to direct attention to the matters of women with disabilities.
It is a project aimed at the integration of mothers with disabilities, creating pathways among moms who have disabilities to be able to communicate and share information as well as their experiences.
As part of The Only One Foundation, there was an exhibition entitled, “Which One? The Only One!” showing disabled mothers together with their children to prove that their physical limitations weren’t a barrier.
Read more about The Only One Foundation here [http://misswheelchairworld.com/2,o-nas.html].
Other Links to Miss Wheelchair World
You can also view more information about the Miss Wheelchair World pageant below:
Congratulations to all of the winners!